Matthew 7:7 - "Ask, and it shall be given to you. Seek, and ye shall find. Knock, and it shall be opened to you"

Mark 11:22-25 ~ Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. I assure you that whoever tells this hill to get up and throw itself in the sea and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. For this reason I tell you: When you pray and ask for something, believe that you have received it, and you will be given whatever you ask for. And when you stand and pray, forgive anything you may have against anyone, so that your Father in heaven will forgive the wrongs you have done.”

Novena to the Holy Face of Jesus

O Lord Jesus Christ, in presenting ourselves before Your adorable Face, 
to ask of You the graces of which we stand most in need, 

(here mention the grace or favor you desire) 

we beseech You, above all to give us that interior disposition of never refusing at any time 
to do what You require of us by Your holy commandments and Your divine inspirations. 
O good Jesus, Who hast said: “Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, 
knock and it shall be opened to you,” give us, O Lord, that faith which obtains all, or supply in us what may be deficient. Be merciful to us, O God, and reject not our prayers when, amid our 
afflictions, we call upon Your Holy Name and seek with love and confidence Your adorable Face.

O Almighty and Eternal God, look upon the Face of Thy Son Jesus. We present It to Thee with confidence to implore Thy pardon. The All-Merciful Advocate opens His mouth to plead our cause; hearken to His cries, behold His tears, O God, and through His infinite merits, hearken to Him when He intercedes for us poor miserable sinners. 

Adorable Face of Jesus, my only love, my light, and my life, grant that I may know Thee, love Thee and serve Thee alone, that I may live with Thee, of Thee, by Thee and for Thee. 

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the adorable Face of Thy Beloved Son for the honour and glory of Thy Name, for the conversion of sinners and the salvation of the dying. O Divine Jesus, through Thy Face and Name, save us. Our Hope is in the virtue of Thy Holy Name! Amen.



(This novena prayer can be said at any time once a day for 9 consecutive days. Especially in the nine days leading up to the Feast of the Holy Face on Shrove Tuesday - i.e. starting two Sundays before the start of Lent.God Bless!)

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for hearing my prayer

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear God, Thank you for your amazing power and work in our lives, thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. Thank you for your great love and care. Thank you for your sacrifice so that we might have freedom and life. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough, for who you are, for all that you do, for all that you've given. Help us to set our eyes and our hearts on you afresh. Renew our spirits, fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy! In Jesus' Name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Jesus I love you,I thank you, I trust in you and believe you will always help me. Jesus I love so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Jesus thank you for helping my son find a job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear jesus thank you for my mom yes iam seeing he all leg sweeling is gone. N now she is going urine naturally ws ease this is pricious gift for me n my mom
    Thank you her all kft n blood sugar report is normal. Thank you for heating my prayer n my crying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you jesus that iam not alone. Yes you are with me like always. Thank you for my mother health. Thank you for your miracle healing her bith leg sweeling top to toe is gone now. She is going utine so naturally ws ease.thank you for her all medical report is normal. Thank you i trust you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hearing my prayer Dear Jesus !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Through the invocation of the Holy Face you can work wonders.Thank you Dear Jesus !

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will be published in timely intervals. Pls check the HOW TO PUBLISH section updated on 06 March 2017.

Footprints in the Sand ~ One night I had a dream...I dreamt I was walking along the beach with the Lord, and Across the sky flashed scenes from my life. For each scene I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand; One belonged to me, and the other to the Lord. When the last scene of my life flashed before us, I looked back at the footprints in the sand. I noticed that many times along the path of my life, There was only one set of footprints.I also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in my life This really bothered me, and I questioned the Lord about it. "Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you, You would walk with me all the way; But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, There is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why in times when I needed you the most, you should leave me.The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child. I love you, and I would never, never leave you during your times of trial and suffering. When you saw only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you.

 

Access important prayers!